A photographer friend of mine came with me with her desire to re-brand her site... always a fun thing for a designer to hear! She had her ideas and from there I helped bring her vision to life. I thought I'd share a little of my process from start to finish. Each project I take is the product of a lot of my heart. I'm so excited to share with you all!
1. Pins - Paloma sent me her inspiration board and I got to planning.
2. Samples - I took her ideas and sent over 3 different logo designs I felt depicted her vision
3. Edits - From there Paloma decided she loved #3, but also wanted to include some of the texture of #1, so we combined the two and played with the layout:
4. Website - Once the logo was created and a vision was set I began designing her website.
5. Voila - A brand is born! Paloma has gotten tons of amazing feedback about her site and it is the best feeling in the world to know I was part of that! Check out her site here. Lots of fun on all the pages.
Here's a fun BEFORE and AFTER view of Paloma's MAKEOVER!!